SENIOR SDN WEB ARCHITECT
Optelian is looking for a senior software architect to develop and maintain current and next generation management systems. An ideal candidate will have knowledge of developing scalable and modular core java frameworks and web applications, including front end UI. Once hired, the candidate is expected to provide architectural leadership in designing and developing a web based management system.
- Architect, design and provide expert guidance in developing scalable and highly available SDN / EMS web based applications using web 2.0 technologies and java.
- Be part of a complete software life cycle.
- Design and develop network models and frameworks to support modular growth.
- Provide support throughout product verification cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10+ years Software development experience.
- 10+ years Web Application development experience.
- Strong object oriented analysis, design and development and troubleshooting skills.
- Expertise in designing and developing scalable and reliable modular web applications.
- Experience in SDN technologies and direct experience of NETCONF and RESTCONF.
- Experience in developing server side java frameworks.
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of controllers such as OpenDayLight.
- Experience in building and deploying micro services with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge in optical domain & transport protocols – DWDM, OTN, SNMP.
- Knowledge of virtualization, Openstack and related technologies.
- Familiarity with standards such as OpenROADM and OpenConfig.
- Experience working with Java Swing GUI.